• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

philips 47pfl9664

goodday1

Standard Member
First time posting so please be gentle!

i am almost 100% set on the 47pfl9664 - just cannot decide between that and the 42pfl9664 really!
Anyway am really after your views on the best supplier of these - have narrowed it down to hifi confidential hi spek and richer sounds - if we assume for now that their prices are all the same and all offer same warranties etc -i have no history with any of them and have no axe to grind so who should i choose??

ps i have also discovered john lewis selling the 42" with warranty for same price as the others as well

any comments welcome good or bad so i can make this decision easily (or not)!

if you have bought one of these tv's from any of these companies in last couple of months please let me know about your experiences,

if there are any representatives of any of the companies reading this posting please feel free to try to sell yourselves to me

many thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom