Philips 43PUS7303 Network Settings Greyed Out, I can't connect to internet

Discussion in 'Philips TVs Forum' started by skyform, Jun 18, 2019.

1. skyform

skyform

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I got the Philips 43PUS7303 today and I can't connect it to internet while the same TV which I bought few months ago works flawless with the same internet connection/cables. I tried different cables, all internet ports, nothing seem to fix it, while the other TV and all other devices work normal.

When I go to network settings, connect to network, wired, nothing happeneds, it's searching for the connection all the time and all other network settings like Network configuration, Static IP configuration.. are greyed out. I can't setup anything manual.

Just 4 months ago I setuped the same TV in a matter of minutes but this new one I'm already trying everything for 2h and I simply can't make the internet connection to work.

Maybe the network port/chip on the TV is broken?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. skyform

skyform

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I just tried Wifi connection and connected the TV with my PC and it worked all network settings were selectable and internet worked via Wifi but once I turned Wifi Off everything was greyed out again. Wired connection simply doesn't work, looks to be broken.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  3. marvadal

marvadal
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Go to General settings - >Reinstall TV. If the issue persists, the problem is hardware related and you should definitely return it.

4. skyform

skyform

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I did this already, even downloaded the latest update for TV and did this reset/reinstall again, nothing seems to fix problem, it's hardware related as it looks.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019