Philips 42PFL9900 Aurea

sauluk

Cant find a subjective thread on this TV just bits and bobs. When will the TV be released, I need to source one for my parents, does anyone know the expected price tag? i heard it was in the £2,500 range?

ChrisGgr

The price is unknown yet,but it will be at this around.

B

boltonbrowny

The official release date is the 28th of september and the price is £2650..thats what my mates selling them for anyway:thumbsup:

A

avinformer

i understand it will have limited distribution, so will not be available everywhere. my mate at askdirect tells me they will have it available to sell from 28 September.

Owen824

Just saw this set in comet and it looks amazing. unfortunatley £2999!!! cheapest online so far is £2850. Nice tv but a bit rich. I noticed though that it has a 14bit rgb panel as opposed to sony's 10bit panel. wonder if there is much of a difference in picture between the two? seriously considering this had i not already ordered the x3500. absolutely beautiful looking tv. anyone seen it for cheaper than £2850?

RICK67

Standard Member
Just saw this set in comet and it looks amazing. unfortunatley £2999!!! cheapest online so far is £2850. Nice tv but a bit rich. I noticed though that it has a 14bit rgb panel as opposed to sony's 10bit panel. wonder if there is much of a difference in picture between the two? seriously considering this had i not already ordered the x3500. absolutely beautiful looking tv. anyone seen it for cheaper than £2850?

Hi - I am about to buy this LCD and have been trying to find a better price than the £2999, but no luck yet. Can you let me know where you saw it for £2850 please.

Cheers

Owen824

hmmm....looking but cannot remember where i saw this. cheapelectricals.co.uk has it for £2899. if i come across it again i will post. :smashin:

M

mickysimoncini

Hi Guys,

I am getting this TV very soon. Through a trusted source, I can get this TV cheap at £2,700. I was wondering if anybody would be interesed for this price before I go buying some to sell on.

If you are interested then please let me know at

[email protected]

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED EVO Review (OLED65G1)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom