Philips 42pfl9632d Confused at specs Reviews.

F

fakujak72

Hi! I am looking at buying a latest spec 42" LCD Full HD LCD.

However Web searches on this Philips model. Appear to be throwing up some confusing results With some saying its an LCD and others saying Plasma.
Some saying native res is Full HD. and others saying 1380x720. With physical dimensions all over the shop. (This is important to me.)

What's the score with this model?

I see, what I would like it to be. On sale at "Home Cinema. co.uk". Is this, the Real Deal?

ChrisGgr

It very new model.It is 1920x1080 native,its LCD!!!

ChrisGgr

Price wars?Not yet.!!!
In a month the party will start!!!

F

fakujak72

Would seem that the Philips is the mostest at the moment.

Certainly appears to be. "The Ultimate" as far as curing most of the whines within this Forum. Which it would appear. To have all bases covered.

I am looking to replace my trusty, almost 10yr old Philips 32" CRT.

And was hanging back to find something that would be suitable for nowadays
IE. Able to act as a screen for a media centre that would include Games console(PS3). and PC. as well as home cinema. and HD. broadcasting.

ChrisGgr

AHHHHHH!!!!!!I just forgot to report the ambi-buzzying!!!!!The tv buzzes!!!!One member of the greek AV forum report it!!!Also he went in shops to check it and yes they were all buzzying!!!

OOOOOPSSSSSSS!!!!!sORRY this is about the 32",not the 42"

F

fakujak72

Bloomin' heck!

Ambi's Buzzing! .... Erm.. Turn the sound up! I have no intention of watching "Silent movies" on this TV.

However. I understand what you may mean in perhaps silent moments of any broadcast. Darn! my fridge can produce a not inconsiderable noise.(A b17. taking off) And it's in the next room! :rotfl:

:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Bowers PI7 wireless in-ear headphones review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom