Philips 36PW9607 still not available in Dubai

Kain

The Philips 36PW9607 is still not available in Dubai yet, but the 9525 is available. They are selling the 9525 for $2740. Do you think I should get the 9525? Is it "still" a good TV?

rct

Novice Member
I don't know much about the 9525, other than that it has been replaced with the 9527 (Pixel+ with Dolby Surround). The 9607 is an even higher spec model (the same but with Dolby Digital instead). The 9527 is a good choice for Pixel+ if you have separates for audio.

I must say that $2740 does seem very expensive. In the UK you can get the 9607 for as low as £1450 ($2175). If shipping and import tax isn't to high you could get one from here.

rct

Novice Member
:blush: Should have looked at your signature strip! The 9527 is a fine choice if you don't need the audio stuff. It's approc £200 cheaper than the 9607.

rct

Novice Member
I think we're editing/posting at the same time. Try http://uk.pricerunner.com/ and call up some dealers. I don't really have experience of international shipping. Don't some British Depatment stores have branches in the Middle East? e.g. Debenhams, John Lewis, House of Fraser. They may be able to help too.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom