1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 36PW9607 or Philips 36PW9607c

Discussion in 'TVs' started by dsg, Jul 5, 2002.

1. dsg

dsg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondered if there's any difference between Philips 36PW9607 & Philips 36PW9607c (with the "c") have seen this advertised on some sites. :confused:

2. queneau

queneau

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The 'C' includes the cabinet or stand in the price. There's no difference in the spec. of the actual TV.

I've noticed that when running TVs through pricerunner.com you sometimes think you've found a bargain until you realise that some companies include the the price of the stand whereas others don't. So you need to view the companies own sites to be sure of what's included.

3. dsg

dsg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, always a little worried when codes differ slightly!

4. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Also sets sold without stands can be graded stock or ex-display.

5. dsg

dsg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just ordered a 9607 today, (after returning 2 "32PW9576" sets with staining on screen, but was told yesterday by a "Comet manager" that the 2 rear surround speakers were cordless. :D

When I went back to order the set I noticed that the speakers were wired??? Asked the same manager to explain and got hit with a load of patronising nonsense that he meant that only one had the power lead...duh..why don't these people just admit when they are not sure about something and not put us through this guff? :mad:

Anyway...online tonight I saw a site advertise the set with cordless speakers...could this be the "c" I started this thread with??? or can these speakers be set up both ways, can't find info anywhere to explain this!

Don't know what I'm getting now :confused:

6. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    32" - cordless. Rear speakers plug into mains and each other, but no wires to tv.
    36" - corded.