Philips 36pw9607 New Tube

RON

Standard Member
Does any one have or has any one heard when and if the 36pw9607 will get or has the philips tube not the pany one with the dot half way up on the laft and right side of the screen.

If you do have or seen one is there any difference i picture and where did you get it.

Do you think i should buy now or wait 2 months have just ordered but can still cancel the order.

rct

Novice Member
The 9607 will never be manufactured with a Philips tube. It is only recently that L.G.-Philips has started making 36" CRTs and these will be reserved for use in future models.

I have a 9617 which also has a Quintrix F and I'm completely happy with it.

They

Standard Member
Originally posted by RON
Does any one have or has any one heard when and if the 36pw9607 will get or has the philips tube not
The 36" Cybertube and Cybertube Slim will be available to market at the beginning of 2003. However, I haven't been able to get confirmation whether the 9607 will use it.

My guess is that they will use both Philips and Panasonic tubes and you will take pot luck! :rolleyes:

RON

Standard Member
if thats the case then i dont think i can wait .credit wont last that long and the 20 inc i have now is to small.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom