Philips 36/PW9618 Help Required

bonerp

Standard Member
Hi ya just joined after buying one of these. However in setting it up I have a greeny/blue pixel line along the top in all format modes. I have the engineers code and had a play but not too sure how to remove it!

I'm on NTL and found the footy scores and sky news text etc was missing off the screen so I have adjusted this in....just got this annoying line now!

Can anyone help with setting this box up?

Paul

C

Cynthia 7

Hi bonerp,

I have had the 36PW9618 television myself for about ten months now and I'm thrilled with it. Fortunately I have had no problems at all with this set. Bad luck with your greeny/blue pixel line.

Blind Lemon and rca gave the code 065296 then press the i+ menu button. Since I haven't tried this I'm not sure if it means press the i+ and also the menu button. Press menu button to exit. I know you have the engineer's code and have accessed this but I enclose this information in case it gives some help

I have Sky+ and I notice you have NTL. Does this line still appear on terrestial aerial whilst disconnected from anything else?

Good luck with getting this fixed.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom