Philips 36/PW9618 Help Required

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by bonerp, Feb 18, 2005.

1. bonerp

bonerp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi ya just joined after buying one of these. However in setting it up I have a greeny/blue pixel line along the top in all format modes. I have the engineers code and had a play but not too sure how to remove it!

I'm on NTL and found the footy scores and sky news text etc was missing off the screen so I have adjusted this in....just got this annoying line now!

Can anyone help with setting this box up?

Paul

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi bonerp,

I have had the 36PW9618 television myself for about ten months now and I'm thrilled with it. Fortunately I have had no problems at all with this set. Bad luck with your greeny/blue pixel line.

Blind Lemon and rca gave the code 065296 then press the i+ menu button. Since I haven't tried this I'm not sure if it means press the i+ and also the menu button. Press menu button to exit. I know you have the engineer's code and have accessed this but I enclose this information in case it gives some help

I have Sky+ and I notice you have NTL. Does this line still appear on terrestial aerial whilst disconnected from anything else?

Good luck with getting this fixed.