philips 32PW9528 Ccan I tweak it more?

A

angoraith

Hi I have an annoying white line at the top middle of the screen when ever the screen goes black ie like changing channel or going into teletext . It seems like it just needs pulling up a bit, is there anyway to do this? like access to an engineers menu, I have searched but there was nothing specific for an engineers menu for this model. Also NEXTVIEW does not do anything? IM in the UK and carried out the erratum to switch it on and have selected bbc1 as the provider but still get nothing do i need to set a page number or use a differebt provider. Thanks for any help in advanced.

My thought on pixel plus so far best picture I have ever seen not seen a halo yet, however check shirts go haywire and the ball judders on long passes in football :)

I have a Philips PW8807 model (same screen but without the pixel plus and surround speakers). I get a 1-2 pixel tall red/white stripe along the right-hand top of my screen occasionally when the screen goes black.

However, it doesn't happen very often -> mostly only when watching from DVD source actually, so it might even be the DVD player come to think of it.

Any ideas on screen setup to remove this would be greatly appreciated by me too. :)

Access to the service menu from the remote is the same as for a 9308. Search the threads for "Philips 9308 service menu" and you will find a link there with the code to enter the service menu.

Be very careful in the service menu and note all settings before changing anything.

No idea, but I would have thought so, I was hoping someone from here would answer that :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom