Philips 32PW9509 P+2 First impressions

...something to celebrate passing teacher training...

Congratulations. I just love the way you've demonstrated how NOT to construct sentences, use apostrophes, spell A-R-C-H-A-I-C ...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.:devil:

Not many people will care anymore, but here goes: I bought the 32PW9509 from http://www.electrical-deals.co.uk/ and I have only had it for 5-6 hours. I am unsure about the picture at the moment when it comes to DVD-recorded Freeview footie (halo being the main problem, but not on all the MOTD games; same broadcast!). My Freeview DVD recording of 101 Dalmatians was amazing though...

This is a *big* beast! As big as our excitement about it, actually.

aekostas said:
Not many people will care anymore, but here goes: I bought the 32PW9509 from http://www.electrical-deals.co.uk/ and I have only had it for 5-6 hours. I am unsure about the picture at the moment when it comes to DVD-recorded Freeview footie (halo being the main problem, but not on all the MOTD games; same broadcast!). My Freeview DVD recording of 101 Dalmatians was amazing though...

This is a *big* beast! As big as our excitement about it, actually.
Any more views on this TV aekostas after having it for longer?

CellarDoor said:
Any more views on this TV aekostas after having it for longer?

It still gives digital artifacts and I don't expect this to change. It happens with quick pans in an otherwise steady take; probably does not detect them fast enough to adjust whatever it adjusts. I am not sure they are not common 100Hz symptoms; I went from a bog-standard 21" to this Pandora-box so I would not know.

It still amazes us in most cases; with the right broadcast you start believing you are having visitors. It has loads of settings that one can try (the combinations are virtually endless) if they do not like what they are seeing. Liv-Man U was good on Saturday, well, apart from the :devil: abysmal performance.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom