Philips 32pw9308 problem lines

robsyme

Standard Member
I bought this TV around 5 months ago. The problem is that after a while some thin green red and blue lines appear at the top of the screen, this is especially noticable with a dark background and is almost constant when the the black bar is at the top of the screen. At first I just tried to ignore it, but now it's driving me crazy. Can anyone help?

:lease:

N

Niburu

This sounds like a possible problem with the RGB alignment. It may be curable in the engineer mode but I suggest you contact Philips and explain your problem and let them advise you.

N

Niburu

Hello.

RGB stands for Red, Green and Blue, which are the 3 colours in the light spectrum that make up all the other colours.
The 3 colours in maximum concentration make black but if they are poorly aligned, you will be able to see them as seperate colours, which you are seeing on your TV. As it is only in a certain area, it may be fairly simple to sort out. Call Philips to find out how to tackle the problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom