Philips 32pw6322 horizontal lines

M

mzafar

Hi everyone

This is my first post here after been recommended by a close friend who is also a member here.

I've had my philips for the last 3 years or so. Firstly i don't have an extended warrently hence i'am hoping my problem isn't a major one. Also i've contacted philips, they are most proparly the biggest monkeys when it comes down to costumer service/ technical support. They have only one thing to say and thats contact your local dealer... man that sucks. I wanted an idea of what the possible problems could be but i guess they are only good for supporting toasters etc.

PROBLEM:

The philips is showing up faint horizontal lines at 2 inches apart and sometimes 1 inch apart. These are more visable when the picture is dark also with teletext. Same problem with video and dvd.

What do i do:

These lines have become more visable during the last 6mths. Is it a tube problem or something. If so, i guess i need to get rid of it?

Also:

Whats the service menu? Can i fix this problem via that?

Thanx

Mobeen

S

smallman28

I had the same thing happen to a Phillips set that I had,the same model as you I think but in a 24" version and I didnt bother trying to find out what it was as the set was purchased as an exdisplay for £100 and lasted me a couple of years.
I gave it away to someone at work and they still have it and say that the lines have gone on it now,dont quite know what to make of that!

S

smallman28

And no they haven't gone cause he had it fixed either!
Just thought I would get that one in before someone else!

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom