Philips 32pw6006 Dark RGB & Ghosting.

dazzlew

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received my Philips off Unbeatable yesterday.

I can report that the problems posted in the past about a dark RGB picture are still evident. You can turn the brightness up but you are left with a ghosting image midway accross the screen.

Has anyone who had this problem in the past got it rectified?

Bump up for a reply from a current owner..tx:)

There's been lots on this in the past.

My 326006 has a great RGB picture using DVD but is very dark using RGB with my NTL digibox.

Thereore I use the RGB connection for my DVD player and the composite scart for NTL. The picture quality isn't as sharp with NTL this way, but I've now got used to it.

If anyone does have a solution to this dark picture RBG problem I'd love to hear it....

LOL..

Phoned Unbeatable, they asked me to ring Philips Customer Service to ask if my problem could be fixed.

Explained the fault to the Philips bod, claimed they had never come across such a fault with the set before. Yeah right..

Told me to ring Unbeatable to arrange a return.

Set is being picked up tomorrow, with a replacement coming later in the week..
Lets see how this new one turns out..

im interested to find out how the replacement set got on ...

Originally posted by GavTNewbie
im interested to find out how the replacement set got on ...

Got a replacement 6006 with the same issue.:(

Finally settled on a Panasonic PL1 32" which is well a bit better :D

Originally posted by dazzlew

Got a replacement 6006 with the same issue.:(

Finally settled on a Panasonic PL1 32" which is well a bit better :D
Were unbeatable ok about swapping over a 2nd set for another model or did you have to fight for it ?.

Unbeatable were okay about swapping the set, although they kinda dragged their heals about getting me the Panasonic replacement. Plus their delivery options are so unflexible, they cannot say whether the shipments are going to be am/pm and could no do a Sat Am either.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom