1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 32pw5407 ?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Midnyte Rambler, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Midnyte Rambler

Midnyte Rambler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone out there knows anything about the Philips 32PW5407 32" widescreen TV ? I have been considering buying the 32PW6006 and have read a lot about that particular model here on the Forums and elsewhere on the net, but my local Curry's have an attractive offer on the 5407 ( c/w Stand, Video and DVD for only about €70 more than the 6006) and from what limited information I can find on it it sounds like a very similar spec to the 6006. Problem is I haven't been able to track down anything of worth about it online. I've tried all the forums and search engines and Philips website and all I could find where some basic spec details on German and French websites. So if anyone out there could let me know what the differences are between it and the 6006 I would be grateful. :)

2. Midnyte Rambler

Midnyte Rambler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got a very prompt reply from the nice people at Philips about the above query and they tell me that the two models are in fact almost the same except for the radio tuner which is built into the 6006. So that's made my decision for me.

Just in case anyone else might be looking at the same TV's thought I'd leave a note ..:)

Now all I have to worry about is getting one of these Monday morning sets I've been reading about :) Here's hoping.