• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PHILIPS 32PFL5522 £419 - good buy

philip5660

Established Member
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a secondary TV for dining room use (I already have a plasma as my main screen) - It will mainly be used for freeview and I may add an xbox360/media centre extender at a later date.

I have got it down to 3 machines and can't decide which - they are all £419 or less

NB. there are all dixons model numbers i think sometimes there is variation

LG 32LC46 (I think this is 32LC56 in other shops)
SHARP LC32AD5E
PHILIPS 32PFL5522

Any advice/opinions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Philip

Blackmage

Established Member
I got the 37" Version in the living room. Must say im impressed by it, i've also got the samsung R8 series and the phillips isn't to far off it. It's a great bargin set SD looks good on it.

philip5660

Established Member
Just had a wee look in currys to see the tvs for real - of course you can't compare the screens as they don't feed the tvs with the same signal - however i thought the LG wasn't as nice as the other 2 aesthetically

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom