Fingers freshly burned from trying to buy a 37" Panny Plasma (not the PE30 but the PA20 analogue tuner version) from PRC Direct I've decided to go for the latest Philips LCD from Electrical Discount UK. Bit radical I know but couldn't decide between LCD and plasma especially with 32" being the optimum size for my living room (the Panny was pushing it a bit although with the picture being so awesome I suppose you could sit quite close to the screen). Anyway took a trip down to Comet and the Philips set looked good - very good, especially compared with the 32" Hitachi PD5200 Plasma next to it. Now I know that the quality isn't going to be great through an RF feed and that all the sets are fighting for their bit of signal but it just looked so much brighter and sharper. I am pretty new to all of this so will probably cop some abuse from all of you experts out there and there does seem to be two distinct camps - those who favour plasma and those who favour LCD. I will be using the set to watch SKY 80% with DVDs the other 20% and only had around £2300 to spend. Got the set from Electrical Discount UK for £2179.99 + £19.99 delivery with a 3 year warranty for just an additional £130. Have I got a good deal? I see from this site that there have been some problems with this particular model - the ambi lights causing the remote control unit to render itself dead etc. Tried this in Comet but found no problems. Is there a genuine design fault here or is it limited to those unlucky people venting their frustration on this site. Finally, none of the suppliers can confirm that it is supplied with a wall bracket however Philips Customer Care state that one is provided. Can anybody please confirm. Thanks.