• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Philips 32pf9986 - Packaging dimensions

bharaket

Standard Member
:hiya: This question goes out to all the honoured (or is it revered?) members of the 9986 club....

John Lewis have finally got my 9986 ready for delivery :thumbsup:
Unfortunately...
a)"I fall outside their delivery area" (by less than 5 miles!),
b)"delivery charge will be £67" (I can live with that but more annoyingly...)
c)"It will take up to 2 weeks to arrange delivery date". :mad:

I can't wait any longer to get my hands on it and have arranged to pick it up myself this monday. Here lies my problem.
Can somebody kindly measure the dimensions of the packaging their 9986 was delivered in. Daft question I know but I would like to check that it will fit in the back of my car (Astra hatchback). If not I will need to make alternate arrangements.

Thanks in advance for your help

Ketan

Tony B

Established Member
I managed to fit my 37pf9986 in the back of my wife's Focus, so I think the 32pf9986 ought to fit in an Astra

bharaket

Standard Member
:smashin: Thanks Tony & Alan

I've just measured the inside of the car and the tv should fit. :D
Only 3 more sleepless nights until I get my hands on it.
Let's hope it lives up to its reputation!

Ketan

jimsan

Established Member
bharaket said:
:hiya: This question goes out to all the honoured (or is it revered?) members of the 9986 club....

John Lewis have finally got my 9986 ready for delivery :thumbsup:
Unfortunately...
a)"I fall outside their delivery area" (by less than 5 miles!),
b)"delivery charge will be £67" (I can live with that but more annoyingly...)
c)"It will take up to 2 weeks to arrange delivery date". :mad:

I can't wait any longer to get my hands on it and have arranged to pick it up myself this monday. Here lies my problem.
Can somebody kindly measure the dimensions of the packaging their 9986 was delivered in. Daft question I know but I would like to check that it will fit in the back of my car (Astra hatchback). If not I will need to make alternate arrangements.

Thanks in advance for your help

Ketan
107cm x 79cm x 26cm So the above link is right!

Jimmy

bharaket

Standard Member
:hiya: Thanks Jimmy

:beer: May I take this opportunity to thank you and the other members of the 9986 club who have posted advise and help for the "unworthy". No doubt I will be returning to several threads in the coming days...

Ketan :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom