1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 32pf986, error 035

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by acab, Jun 5, 2005.

1. acab

acab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The television in object me from an error 035 malfunction videocontroller. What does it mean?

2. Barrovian

Barrovian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Second star to the right and straight on 'till mor
    Ratings:
    +54
    Without wishing to sound patronising, your post does not really make any sense. What are you asking?
    Perhaps you could repost and maybe try to be a bit clearer? I'm sure that some of the 9986 gurus (Jimsan?) here will be able to help you then.

3. acab

acab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excuse me for my bad English. The problem is that when enter the menu of service of my philips 32pf9986 pressing 062596 me from the following error 035 malfunction videocontroller. What does it mean? Does it have to intervene the center assistance Philips?

4. Rob1698

Rob1698

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You are not supposed to enter service menu when you don't know what it means.
    This menu is for service people. Probably they have a listing of things to do when certain errors appear (which could include items like "ignore this when it only happens once")

5. jimsan

jimsan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    There are a variety of error messages that appear here, and, unless your TV is malfunctioning, just ignore them. I have come across a few error messages in here and have just cleared the error buffer. Don't do this if your TV is genuinely malfunctioning!! They can be caused by simple little programming glitches.

If I was you, I'd stay out of the Service Menu as there is little to be achieved in there....

Jimmy