• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Philips 32PF9641 Swivel Base

A

atticusfinch

Hey,
I have a 32PF9641D 32" LCD television great set with only one flaw, the base doesn't swivel - is there any other base that will fit this stand that has swivel motion ~(not a full 180degrees) just like a comparitive Sony.

Thanks

AF

N.B. I have tried heaving the whole set (and base) around but it's not particularly easy due to friction.

A

adoniteking

Hey,
I have a 32PF9641D 32" LCD television great set with only one flaw, the base doesn't swivel ....

Yeah! i just bought mmine recently and thought it came with a swivel base. the fact you cannot tilt the screen to diff angles does suck! have you tried to contact philips about if there is a base available that swivels or found a third-party solution.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom