1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 32" 100Hz TV.... which is best? PW9588C, PW9617, PW9308??

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by carter_cp, Apr 14, 2005.

1. carter_cp

carter_cp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear users, please could you give a very uninformed person some free advice and help me to choose the best Philips 32" 100Hz Tv that I can get and at a reasonable price too? I have been recommended the PW9588C, PW9617 and PW9308 but really would appreciate some users comments and advice.... and of course where to buy them from!
    Thanks.

2. billystevo

billystevo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont think many of us on here have seen all three to compare them, you can Google for reviews on them . Why are you limiting yourself to one manufacturer?

3. carter_cp

carter_cp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just that the Philips Pixel Plus really looks great to me, plus I have been offered all three at very good prices.... hence the limitation if I am honest!!

I would appreciate any comments from owners and users of any of the TV models that I mentioned please!

4. Niburu

Niburu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can recommend the 9308, as it has a really clear picture. The general viewing is best on Movie Plus mode. It is easy to use and a good all rounder.
    DVD's look really neat and my GameCube looks just superb through it.
    This TV can be picked up for about 550 quid too!