Philips 29PT9521/12

L

Lietuvis290

Today i will get this tv, and im wondering was it worthed to buy CRT :rolleyes: Maybe someone has it and could write about him, or give some advice what setings to make on this tv for perfect view. I would be wery thankful for any advice :)

This model never made it to the UK which is a bit of a shame so I think the response you may get here may be some what limited.

This model never made it to the UK which is a bit of a shame so I think the response you may get here may be some what limited.
Well how i know this tv is almost the same as Philips 32PW9551/12. Mine is 72cm and 4:3 and i think its the only difference (i think). So 9551/12 users maybe could give some advice

Simply amazing television set, one of the best crt's out there in that price range. I also quite like 4:3 screen's, they still appeal to me strangely enough.

I think this set would be really popular in the uk for people wanting an HD CRT that is not a slimfit tube.

Simply amazing television set, one of the best crt's out there in that price range. I also quite like 4:3 screen's, they still appeal to me strangely enough.

I think this set would be really popular in the uk for people wanting an HD CRT that is not a slimfit tube.

This television is not right for the UK, as most of the digital content is, unfortunately, 16:9.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom