1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 28pw6517

Discussion in 'TVs' started by sorbiegunner, Feb 18, 2004.

1. sorbiegunner

sorbiegunner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Cor blimey mate! you wouldn't believe the trouble with trying to find out how to disable and re-enable the auto aspect switching feature of my tele and what 10 page smart text is and how to work it
    I posted on here and no-one replied,
    I e-mailed Philips and guess what? They e-mailed me back saying I would need an egineer to call round so I should contact my supplier.
    I e-mailed them back explaining that my tele wasn't broken or faulty and that I just need instructions in the use of the features of the set.
    They e-mailed me back with a phone number to call (at national rate) so that some one could 'troubleshoot' the problems I was experiencing.
    I e-mailed them back explaining that my tele wasn't broken or faulty and that I just need instructions in the use of the features of the set, and asking how they could explain it over the phone if they couldn't explain it in an e-mail.
    I await a third reply, in the meantime, if any of you guys have the answers don't be shy. Cheers