Philips 28pw6517

sorbiegunner

Standard Member
Cor blimey mate! you wouldn't believe the trouble with trying to find out how to disable and re-enable the auto aspect switching feature of my tele and what 10 page smart text is and how to work it
I posted on here and no-one replied,
I e-mailed Philips and guess what? They e-mailed me back saying I would need an egineer to call round so I should contact my supplier.
I e-mailed them back explaining that my tele wasn't broken or faulty and that I just need instructions in the use of the features of the set.
They e-mailed me back with a phone number to call (at national rate) so that some one could 'troubleshoot' the problems I was experiencing.
I e-mailed them back explaining that my tele wasn't broken or faulty and that I just need instructions in the use of the features of the set, and asking how they could explain it over the phone if they couldn't explain it in an e-mail.
I await a third reply, in the meantime, if any of you guys have the answers don't be shy. Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom