1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

philips 28PW6506 vs Pan 28PS1 help

Discussion in 'TVs' started by tatuman, Nov 29, 2003.

1. tatuman

tatuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I have the possibility to buy one of this Tv's for the same price, but I am not sure what one is the best?

Could anyone give their opinion about this two tv's and what is the best one philips 28PW6506 or Pan 28PS1?
    I have to be honest, I don't understand much about Tv's, so I will buy the one you advise me too.

Thanks,
    tatuman

2. tatuman

tatuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would to hear the owner of this tv's, if they are happy or not with it, please share your opinion with me.:)
    Thanks

3. John Jennings

John Jennings

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Well, I've a PW6506 and don't have a single complaint about it (which is really rare for a modern TV as most people here will attest!).

Great picture, very reliable, great geometry, looks cool, bargain price. What more could you ask for?

Can't comment on the Panasonic, but hey, the Philips is great and I think you'd be really happy with it!

4. tatuman

tatuman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks John, I like that TV too, but I didnt decide yet because panasonic PS1 is a really new model and the philips is a bit older.

I woudl like to know what the owners of panasonic have to say :).