1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 170T4FS any opinions ???

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by glacier, Sep 22, 2004.

1. glacier

glacier

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

PC World are doing the 170T4FS for £399 anyone have any thoughts on it quality etc.

Many Thanks

2. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have one of these, basically i had a huge old crt that needed upgrading, me and my girlfriend have just moved into a penthouse and needed something that was stylish as well as packing the peanuts. this monitor is simply incredible value for money, it looks amazing for xbox, pc, and tv, although with tv some of the faster moving scenes are a little blurry, but im not using it for 100 percent tv viewing, just the odd flick around while im waitng for stuff to download etc.

basically this is a great all round monitor, which unbelievably is the cheapest anywhere in the Uk at pc world, yes you heard right, so my faith has been restored in them, you can also have 9 months interest free, which is pretty sweet!

the tv tuner on the back is a removable box, which also makes me think that when hdtv is released a suitable dvi box will be unleashed. well done phillips for thinking ahead.