Phd8uk/es???

John Clark

Hi there, I´ve just recieved my PHD8 today and I am a little worried about the name as it is ES instead of UK, I´m pretty sure that it has to do with one being a UK model and the other one a Europe model, but are there any other differences between the two I should know of?

Best Regards

John Clark

John Clark

choddo2006 said:
The ES has all the controls on the wrong side?
So nothing else feks. are there any diffrences between the service mode of the two and other technical differences, I think I´ve read about it that the models are not the same on that aspect, cant find the post thou might just be in my head :eek:but i´m a little worried, could you guys please ease my mind
:lease:

best regards

John Clark

MAW

Banned
It's all in your head they are identical except for price. The euro models are, or should be, cheaper than the UK ones, they are cheaper wholesale.

John Clark

Thanks alot guys for the info. My new Phd8es is now hanging on the wall :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: and it looks brilliant.
Again thanks for all your help since i´ve been in plasma selecting mode (one year) . Now it´s time to turn plasma enjoyment mode on :smashin:

best regards

John Clark

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom