Phd8 install (with pic)

nicke20

Established Member
Reaction score
Well here it is :D
its a bit of a mix and match, I started with a sony 29" crt and no speakers amp wise ended up up using a yammy 750 via a sony 940 and a yammy 3090.
speaker wise starts with tannoy r2'2 and an rc then onto B&w ( i still think the tannoy rc was better than the cc6) and i have just got a canton cd50 for the centre speaker thanks to jake.
All of the cables have been chased into the walls including power, video, and sound. The fire place was my penance for getting a plasma ! (new fire place and decorate if you want a plasma :lesson: )
The cabinet is from ikea and has sliding glass doors with A LOCK ON great if you have kids. and a pronto controls the lot.
The only piece of kit I didn't research was the iscan hd+, perhaps i should have bought lumagen ?.
The screen came from av sales and the slim wall mount is very close to the wall.

Nick

Attachments

• 42phd8.jpg
    42phd8.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 216
dont get me wrong, it appears to do the job very well, but come the time to have it all isf'd and i hope that will be when my sky hd box is installed then the guys who do the magic all sing the praises of the lumagens, saying how much more configerable they are :mad:
for me the hd+ was cheaper and a doddle to set up (ie less than a night)
if i could only get the discrete off to work !

i like that alot... the two colours of the walls are identical to my room im going to put the plasma in.... which looks like its going to be sliver but now its swaying me towards black!

problem is i was thinking of buying Chris's calibrated pw7 off the forums and thats silver

:confused:

looks great though

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom