Phantom SAGEM HD45 Inputs

jms_uk

Does anyone know anything about Inputs appearing on the Sagem HD45 G4T when there's nothing plugged in the back and in the menu, those inputs are switched to off?

I've got something plugged in SCART1, AV5, PC and HDMI 1.. absolutely nothing in AV4.. There's been one incident when AV4 had vanished after power cycling the TV but ever since then (on subsequent power cycles - I tend to switch it off at the mains over night) its been back.. Its a pain as it throws my Harmony remote programming out..

Anyone? :)

pjclark1

Novice Member
turn that input off in the setup menu.

jms_uk

jms_uk said:
Does anyone know anything about Inputs appearing on the Sagem HD45 G4T when there's nothing plugged in the back and in the menu, those inputs are switched to off?
Thanks for replying but I *have* switched that input off in the menu and the thing is still there when I cycle through

SCART1 (Toppy PVR), AV4 (nada/zip/nothing), AV5 (Used PS2), PC (Media Laptop), HDMI1 (DVD Player)

.. its not a problem in normal operation, but for setting up the Harmony its a pain in the butt. :mad:

Just hoping there was another explanation? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom