Phantom PVR With A Toshiba RDXS32

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by dlaf42, Jun 27, 2004.

1. dlaf42

dlaf42
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi all

Can anyone with both of these please help me to get them working....i have followed the instructions but no can do the toshiba just turns on then off...

i have my sky going from rgb scart to AV2 on the toshiba..then i have the phantom in Vcr scart of sky,then a scart from av1 on toshiba to rgb in on tv.

i set the program planner to auto view it turns over sky then tries to set toshiba but nothing.

Can anyone please help me as i am going mad here. :mad:

2. cheeseman

cheeseman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Had the same problem. One of two things cured it. I figured that the PVR may be sending the signals before the tosh had powered up, so when you set up "channel select" on the PVR (button 2), i had it to beam the "HDD" signal (from the tosh's remote) a couple of times. I figured that this signal was a bit of a 'nothing' signal as far the operation of the PVR. I would also say to read the instructrions in the PVR manual and leave off the digibox for 10 mins between efforts. Works fine now. Good luck!