• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Phantasm - New 4k restoration.

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Superb!

I had the DVD box set with the Sphere packaging :D

@Se7en This will be worth a look when released :)

Se7en

Distinguished Member
Cheers Rhino2k

I'll be after that when out looks like it will be a good restoration to.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Bugger , I'm trying to cut down on my BD purchasing but members keep me spending. This is great news.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
J.J. Abrams and Don Coscarelli

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Will21st

Prominent Member
Request Rejected

on sale from September 15th... Arrow have picked up the UK rights, just wonder if they bought the remaining four films as well?

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
Agreed ... great film and great sequels too.

I remember on one of the extras from the box set where Angus Scrim was at a fan convention and he read out his lines from one of the films - it was so funny :)

There were about 12 "booooooooy" and a couple of other words lol !

Will21st

Prominent Member
bought my ticket for the Remastered screening at the BFI... can't wait! No to mention seeing JohnCarpenter live at Brighton Dome in a month or so... :D:clap:

Keane

Distinguished Member
bought my ticket for the Remastered screening at the BFI... can't wait! No to mention seeing JohnCarpenter live at Brighton Dome in a month or so... :D:clap:

See you there [emoji106]

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom