PGR4 FCC resuming?

mwallwork

Standard Member
Reaction score
Will the PGR4 FCC time challenges be resuming soon or is everybody still engrossed in all their other new games! :)

i was thinking this last night, i was planning on starting season 2 around the end of the month if there was still interest(i expect so)

I'm up for it but January is not good for me so the very end of the month or Feb would be better.

Plus, I'd really need some practice before we kick in again. Not really played since the last one finished so I guess I'd be abit rusty!

I'd be back for another go. Might spur me on to finish a bit more of the single player career.

I'd take part again. I haven't got into the single player career much yet but I dug this out a couple of nights ago to make a bit more progress on the arcade mode challenges.

I enjoyed the competition last time and managed to move to manual gears for hotlapping.

ok, seems like we have a healthy interest in the series so i'll be loooking to get this running again at the start of february. it wont be any earlier as my attention will be in forza2 for a few weeks while the tournament that is run on the forza forum isin progress

Just looked in to see if I've missed any new rounds - looks like I haven't!

End of the month's fine for me too ...not had much time on the 360 recently and this would give me a reason to clear out the cob-webs and check it still works!

Just been reading about this and i would be interested in taking part, how do i go about it

flash - when its back up and running there will be a thread about whats involved, but really there isnt much to it, just run a time on the set track and class, post your time in the thread and score points at the end of the week based on how fast you were compared to the fastest person

cool, thanks i will keep my eyes peeled for a thread. Now to get some practice in :D

i was thinking this last night, i was planning on starting season 2 around the end of the month if there was still interest(i expect so)
Still interest here.... although not until the start of Feb as my attention will be turned to skiing for the next 2 weeks!

Will try and show up to (mrs permitting ha)

Looks like a lot of us had the same thought!

I'm up for it as always, although I'll have to miss one mid-Feb as I'm off to sunny climes for 10 days.

Right, its about time i pulled my finger out and got this up and running again so look out for a City Vote thread either later tonight or tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom