PGR3, PDZ, Kameo £32.61 delivered!

.Z.

Hi all

Just thought you might like to know that if you order through tesco this week you can get 10% off all games. If you also enter the code XX-HUHY then you can get an additional £5 off.

Hope this proves useful.

ChrisAllenFiz

Thanks for that, I ordered PD0. They also have fifa cheap, but some games are more expensive than everywhere else to begin with.

VILLAn66

Cheers .Z.

I've ordered Kameo. The despatch date on the order says 1st January 2006! When I rang them they said that it was a fault on the web-site and the game would be sent on or around release day.

.Z.

Your welcome guys.

I'm always on the look out for a bargain myself. Now if I can just get the xbox 360 itself for under 200 quid I'll be happy.

PS: I don't know how Fifa 06 slipped under my radar ;)

Miyazaki

Can't see them honouring the orders. The coupon states "Save £5 when you spend £15 on any PS2 Game [289H82VW8HY8]:". They just have to say it isnt a ps2 game and can easily cancel the order.

VILLAn66

Then surely the software should be intelligent enough to recognise the platform for which you have ordered.
If they have accepted my order, isn't that somehow legally binding?

Tejstar

Not even going to bother with this, I've had so many orders cancelled from Tesco's in the past that I'm not even going to entertain getting this deal!

smashed

That code is on cdanddvdbargains.com. Can be redeemed against any dvd, game or video. Apparently just 1 per account

leeb

Alternatively use this code: XX-GGLN which is £5 off any entertainments when you spend £25. Oh and no, you can't use both codes on the same order, I tried! ;)

Thanks .Z.

Rob20

Just ordered Kameo for £32.61. Bit doubtful as to whether they'll agree to the order as the code does seem to be for PS2 games only. Still, has cost me nothing to try.

LEEMJONES

just tried your code Leeb worked a treat but not gonna hold my breath for them to honour the order.
Ordered Xbox360 from ASDA with discount code and not heard anything for 3 weeks.

jim_is_ere

Just ordered PG3 and Kameo. Would like to be playing PG3 on 02 Dec, but couldn't resit a bargain like this :smashin: Hopefully arrive no later than a couple days after 02 dec.

I take it that the money isn't taken from your credit card until despatch?
Couldn't find anything on the site to verify this!!

cheers

Jim

jim_is_ere

Just thought i would add that Amazon are doing the Special Edition of Perfect Dark 0 for £39.99!!
The same price that the standard version is going for - go for it, you know it makes sense!!

Jim

harrisuk

Good spot but I am not going to bother. Tesco has a bad track record on honouring these and they are convered on the T&C`s.

Anyway the only game I want that I havent already got on order is Call Of Duty 2 and even with discount its 36 quid !

tutu

I keep getting an internal error when ordering :rolleyes:

Tejstar

Okay thought I'd give this a try despite my history with them. Ordered Resident Evil 4: Limited Edition on PS2 for £23.61. Let's see if it arrives...

Indiana Jones

I pre-ordered PGR3 as I missed getting it from Asda for £33.99 and have afew pre-ordered with Amazon at £29.99 each, if they honor them I should have some cheap copies of COD2, Condemned, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero and Quake 4 come release day incase anyone is interested.

Tejstar

Tejstar said:
I don't know why I did bother. Just got my cancellation email from them (I had ordered RE4: LE). Never again, I should have listened to my instincts. :rolleyes:
I don't know why I did bother. Just got my cancellation email from them (I had ordered RE4: LE). Never again, I should have listened to my instincts. :rolleyes:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Tejstar said:
That's surprising, what was the reason they gave for canceling your order?

I ordered a couple of cd's from them using the codes, mainly to try it out with some instock items to test if they'd honour the prices with the codes. The cd's arrived this morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the games.

Trending threads

Top Bottom