Pfizer Covid Vaccination data .pdf

sunlituplands

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Try looking at common medication like fle vaccine or even ibuprofen and you will see similar reporting of side effects and spontaneous unrelated illness. Its very common and nothing to be concerned about.

After 2-3 days following the jab, you should be over the worst, so if you still feel ill, call 111 and discuss your symptoms as there could be something else going on that you are not aware of.

Thanks, apart from sore arm I started feeling unwell 36 hours after the second jab, abdominal pain and nausea coupled with severe fatigue and tooth and ear ache.

Apparently there are 3 times as many adverse reactions to the second Pfizer jab than to the first (according to US based data) from which I had no reaction whatsoever.

I will take your advice and call 111.

Yes, I've heard other reports that the Oxford jab gets you on the first shot and the Pfizer on the second!

If normal pain killers are not controlling the symptoms, seek advice.

I’m presuming that data is from our “yellow card” data, where anyone can report a side effect?

The fact that someone has reported “growth of eyelashes” is interesting isn’t it?

The fact that someone has reported “growth of eyelashes” is interesting isn’t it?
I wonder if they were on other medications too, such as drops for glaucoma

So, within 3 minutes, noiseboy72 and Tel69 (above) post exactly opposite reports!

Just shows it's total potluck and it's best to ignore other people's experiences. :lesson:

I noticed some blistering on my left shin this morning, I'm trying to ignore the reports of the vaccine activating dormant varicella-zoster virus :eek:

I noticed some blistering on my left shin this morning, I'm trying to ignore the reports of the vaccine activating dormant varicella-zoster virus :eek:
Great. I've had a wart appear on my hand since vaccination. Think I'll blame that on it. 🤒 🤒

My mother reacted to the 2nd Pfizer jab and spent the day after she had it in bed. She's feeling much better now, 48 hours after the jab.

Great. I've had a wart appear on my hand since vaccination. Think I'll blame that on it. 🤒 🤒

I'm sure my blisters are a coincidence, but I'm at a loss to figure out how I could have burned myself on the BBQ on my shin through my trousers without realising it :laugh:

I won £5 on the Lottery a mere 10 weeks after my Pfizer jab, surely no coincidence?

I'm sure my blisters are a coincidence, but I'm at a loss to figure out how I could have burned myself on the BBQ on my shin through my trousers without realising it :laugh:

You mean you're trousers were on fire and you didn't notice! :eek:

And I thought I was losing it... ;)

I wonder if they were on other medications too, such as drops for glaucoma
Yes! I have glaucoma and the Lumigan eye drops are renowned for making eye lashes grow.
So much so that there is a black market for the stuff for ladies who want that side effect.

I have been told I have nice eyelashes but as I'm a bloke, that isn't so great.

Still, I'm not blind so there is an up side.

Still, I'm not blind so there is an up side.
And your children over 40 are entitled to free annual NHS eye tests
- my dad has POAG and takes Lumigan drops, gives him thick and crunchy eyelashes and darkening around the eyes

Yes, I've heard other reports that the Oxford jab gets you on the first shot and the Pfizer on the second!

If normal pain killers are not controlling the symptoms, seek advice.
I did, rang 111 who had me telephone triaged and sent straight to A&E. It's a week now since the jab and beginning to feel slightly less unwell but my god that was a horrible experience.

Would I have had the vaccination if I had known the effect, maybe, maybe not.

I did, rang 111 who had me telephone triaged and sent straight to A&E. It's a week now since the jab and beginning to feel slightly less unwell but my god that was a horrible experience.

Would I have had the vaccination if I had known the effect, maybe, maybe not.
Probably less horrible than being on a ventilator...

Or more to the point, putting somebody else onto a ventilator or worse.

Key thing to remember is that almost everything/ an awful lot on the yellow card reporting is self reporting and will be without any medical interaction or advise. There is also a huge difference between how an individual will assess a potential side effect. Some will have reported "feeling tired" because they were a tired before bed time, and others wouldn't. I think it was on this board I'd mentioned the difference between what different individuals would say is a mild symptom compared to what the medically defined mild symptom would be (rash being a good example, mild is 10% or less of body surface area) but I would hazard a guess that a lot of people would not say a rash covering their entire arm was mild. Others may say it was mild because it wasn't itchy etc.

Under trial conditions, all adverse events or side effects would be reviewed by a medical doctor treating the patient, and again reviewed many many times by different various members involved in the safety review of the trial and looked at against Reference safety information - with the yellow card, the data seen in such a report is "as reported" and before anything has gone through a safety review and a potential relatedness attributed

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom