1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PF2 going to the workshop

Discussion in 'TVs' started by simongwynne, Mar 26, 2004.

1. simongwynne

simongwynne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    My 36zp38 is being collected on Sunday (mastercare) to be taken back to the workshop, and I'm really not happy about it all.

It has a host of the usual problems (faint line down the centre, slight discolouration on the left hand side), but what it seems to have developed recently is the most annoying, although I'm wondering if it's inherent on all of the sets.

Basically, it looks like the red is out of line, most noticeable with white writing on a black background, where the left side of the writing is red, and the right side a blue/green. It's only slight, but definately there, and visible a lot on edges etc. I don't know how they'd fix this, or how long it would take.

It's a problem on all sources (RGB telly, component DVD, xbox and gamecube), so it's certainly not a faulty lead.

I don't want my TV to go away.

2. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    Knowing mastercare it will come back a lot worse than it went plus a few scratches for good measure. Still here's hopeing you get a decent repair job done and a quick turn around.