PF - Pulse - Cancelled ?

PaulBoy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Deep depression in the house ...
The proposed release this month of Pulse by the mighty Floyd has, according to 2 separate sources, been "cancelled"
Sony Music (who distribute the Floyd) seem unwilling to reply to any queries about this ...
I was so depressed I went out & got The Wall (What a pleasant suprise that was - I always thought "Sir Bob" was singing all the way through but fortunately he only sings briefly a couple of times!) Mind you the film isnt a bundle of laughs but at least the music is superb especially in DD5.1
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hi my names Paul and I'm a dvdaholic ..."

Freakin Hell, I am desperate to get a copy of that DVD, seen them @ Earls Court a few years back and would dearly love a copy.

I too have The Wall, got it when in the states last year [along with Stop Making Sense], very good DVD's, lots of extras [easter eggs et al].

Are there any other Floyd DVD's available that you know of ?, I looked around in depth about a year ago and gave up !.

------------------
Put the bunny back in the box !

R A M ...
Nice to hear from a fellow Floydian (?)
I too tried to find any Floyd on DVD and apart from the fabulous Wall there is nowt
I was so looking forward to Pulse but would prefer the previous live show (Distant Sound of Thunder - I believe) as I went to the Wembley show and it was sensational ...
Still we can dream on ...

------------------

All I can say is Bugger...
Ive been looking forward to that for ages.
Got the VCD of pulse but the DVD will be so much better.

Only good news is the Roger Waters DVD-Live in the flesh, is due for release next month, guess that will have to do for now.

Are you thinking "Delicate sound of thunder" ?, that was the live album title.

------------------
Put the bunny back in the box !

R A M ...
Yes of course I meant Delicate and not Distant (doh as Homer would say!)
In case you are Yes fan(s) as well as Floydians can I recommend Rick Wakeman Live 2000 on DVD which I got for £12.99 from play247 - Excellent DVD IMHO with a FREE CD of the music ...
biggrin.gif

------------------

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom