For Sale Peugeot 407 SE

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by bobsp, Mar 2, 2013.

1. bobsp

bobsp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am selling my 2004, 407 as need a 7 seater, otherwise I definately would not be selling it.

It has covered 58,213 miles. It has 19" black It also has a boot spoiler, and a alloys, with good tyre's. It also has a boot spoiler, and a mesh front grill. I have also fitted a Parrot bluetooth GPS hands free kit. There are no car park dings, and the bodywork is in great condition.

There is also a detachable tow bar, you cant tell there is one fitted when detached.

It has MOT until December and the tax expires at the end of March.

A great car, and great looking.

Issues: There is a centre cap missing from one of the wheels, I think this was when I got some new tyres, they forgot to put it on, been back, but they don't have it. £30 from Lenso, just not got round to replacing it.

There is a slight kerbing on the OSF wheel. £30 to get fixed.

It is on a private plate which is not going with the car, I am in the process of transferring it.

1,500 ONO. Advertised elsewhere also.

Bob

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. Sarg0r

Sarg0r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +298
    Do you have the original wheels?
    Petrol or diesel?
    Service history?
    Has the cambelt been done?

3. bobsp

bobsp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    No these are the wheels it came with when I got it at18 months old.
    Sorry it is petrol.
    Yes have service history, I need to dig the book out.
    Cam belt not due till 80k. I checked that at my last MOT.

4. daffidhippie

daffidhippie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Hi. Can you tell me the engine size, real world mpg, insurance group and annual tax please. Local to you and this just may fit the bill if I sell my Mazda 3 diesel soon.

5. bobsp

bobsp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Its a 2.2, I get around 28 in town and 36 on a good run. Insurance group, I have no idea sorry. Tax is about £245 a year.