Peugeot 206 Advert

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted a while back asking if anyone knew the music that accompanies the current Peugeot 206 advert.......the one where he bashes his car to look like a 206.

I really like the music at the end of the advert but i'm ripping my hair out trying to find out what it is. I have tried an advert listing site as suggested in the last thread but no good......

any idea's anyone?

Just to be extra helpfull steve, I can tell you the music from the new bettle add is Aqualung, Strange and Beutiful, can't help you on the 206 add though.:(

No it's evolved into a Charlotte Church appreciation thread:D
Come on people, help steve out here:D

This is him now:cool: :D
o_ol19t2.jpg

Originally posted by stevegreen
I saw that Garrett!! :D :D

Oh, you edited it :rolleyes:

Who says that overuse of drugs shrinks the brain eh! :D
I deleted it and reposted it, as I’m having still trouble getting the picture displayed seems groundy is having the same problem.

If you look at the picture very closely you may find you have a extra?????:D :D :D

Anyway, back to the original topic- Charlotte Church. First one to get a date with her wins, yes?

She's out round fair blackburn with me tonight, so we'll see who's tellin the truth about her nocturnal activites.

Originally posted by Gambit
She's out round fair blackburn with me tonight, so we'll see who's tellin the truth about her nocturnal activites.

Well she's not going to tell you about me is she! Imagine what it would do to my reputation! :mad: :D

Originally posted by Gambit

Gambit - keep a close eye on her left hand thumb - it has a mind of it's own with antics I found wholely inappropriate :eek:.

Originally posted by groundy

Gambit - keep a close eye on her left hand thumb - it has a mind of it's own with antics I found wholely inappropriate :eek:.

.......but strangely pleasurable? :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom