Peter Rabbit 2 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Evinger

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the Review Cas. Loved the Books when I was really young, so this would be a fun Movie to "When I was a lad" to.
Any need to see the first on first, or better avoided?

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Thanks for the Review Cas. Loved the Books when I was really young, so this would be a fun Movie to "When I was a lad" to.
Any need to see the first on first, or better avoided?

I mean, if you're gonna watch a Peter Rabbit movie, you probably should start with the first one to build up to this because, however meagre, it does have some setup.

But you can fill in the gaps and hit the ground running. Depends how easy it is to find the first one, which is far from unwatchable, just not as adult-friendly as this one.

Evinger

Distinguished Member
I mean, if you're gonna watch a Peter Rabbit movie, you probably should start with the first one to build up to this because, however meagre, it does have some setup.

But you can fill in the gaps and hit the ground running. Depends how easy it is to find the first one, which is far from unwatchable, just not as adult-friendly as this one.
Thanks. They have it on my rental site so I'll grab the two Peter Rabbits together. That would make it a brace! ;)

fordster

Despite not having kids my wife and I really enjoyed the first movie (a love of rabbits helped). Glad to hear that the second one is not the usual duff sequel, will have to check it out once the price drops.

Evinger

Distinguished Member
Peter Rabbit is a little b'stard and deserves to be shot. Or maybe it's just Corden?
It must be Corden. My Mum used to read the Peter Rabbit Books to me when I was very young, and unless all those books, indeed my entire early childhood, were a lie, Peter Rabbit is Ok.
  • mischievous, yes.
  • naughty & disobedient, yes.
But definitely not "needs introducing to the noisy end of a 12-bore" Bad. :)

RicksonGracie1972

Distinguished Member
I quite liked the first film, there were some genuinely laugh out loud moments but this sequel had me looking at my watch waiting for it to end

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom