Peter Hitchen

simon ess

Has anyone else just seen him on Newsnight?

I know nothing about him, but he came across to me as the most bigoted, intolerant, self important and ignorant asshole I've ever had the displeasure to listen to.

I know nothing about him. Is this how he always is?

signs

Banned

I know nothing about him, but he came across to me as the most bigoted, intolerant, self important and ignorant asshole I've ever had the displeasure to listen to.

Was his user name on here Bertie's ?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Broadcasters have different lists of 'talking heads' according to what they want to show. I suspect this list has no more than two names on it.

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
He's a Daily Fail contributor. 'nuff said. I think his brother, Christopher Hitchens, probably had good reason to have falle n out with him for many years before making up shortly before Christopher's death last December.

simon ess

So, not just me then.

He's clearly very intellectual. A pity he doesn't use that intellect in a positive way.

IMO, that makes him the worst kind of educated idiot.

Jules Winfield

Yes, unfortunately. He's even worse than Dr. David Starkey, who at least, when he sticks to history, knows what he's talking about.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom