1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter Gabriel - Up

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by kevb, Sep 16, 2002.

1. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Has anybody checked out any of the album preview tracks yet. Waited a long time for this I hope it's worth it.

2. happynow

happynow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Downloaded the Album last week. My first listen to a P/G Album. Sorry but to me it's rubbish. I can't think it will appeal to anyone other than P/G fans. IMHO.

3. cerebus

cerebus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I managed to get a copy of 'the barry williams show' and after a long time coming it is pretty good pg song. The bass alone is great at the start and its a cool tune

However I hate the way record shops treat classic artists. HMV in the trafford centre had 4 pg single and about 10 of the new bowie track. Great chance of getting new people into pg.

Hope you manage to find a copy

4. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tell us if you can Kev, and where, I've got So and Us kickin around and might as well add Up, the other two are great albums

5. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have heard a few tracks yesterday but only via my PC in the office. Zero bass the 3 tracks I heard are defiantly different to So and US he appears to be going right back in style to his first solo stuff. www.tiscali.co.uk are previewing three tracks a day. So pop along there and have a listen, the tracks are streaming so might be a bit crap over a modem.

Not that impressed with the single The Barry Williams show but I have only heard it the once so far.:(