1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pete Yorn - Musicforthemorningafter

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Squirrel God, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What a great album this is. Didn't like it the first time round as I was playing it in the car and it was daytime... this one's definitely for the darker hours. As well as the singles, 'Strange Condition' and 'Just Another' there are a whole host of other well decent tracks on here.

But hold off on that purchase! If you can, get the 2-disk N American release - it kicks big hairy ass! The bonus disk contains a new version of 'Strange Condition' which is much better than the album version IMO and also several top-quality covers (including one of Bruce Springsteen's 'Dancing in the Dark' which is way superior to the original if you ask me, and a Smiths cover too :D , as well as many more).

This guy reminds me a bit of Jeff Buckley sometimes - which is no bad thing :smashin:

2. Flimber

Flimber
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,477
    Yeah, very good collection of songs, IMO. Bit too Dawsons Creek at times though.

Mike.