Pet pictures!

cattissuebox.jpg

Wow. That is cute. If only it was sharper, you could have that on birthday cards or something.

Love the idea of this thread.

In process of searching for first house with fiance, still living at home with my pet lakeland terrier 'benji' had him for 6 years will get photos up later, when move in with partner we were wanting to get two labrador pups. I've never raised dog from pup age Benji was coming 2 when bought him from the home.

Any experienced dog owners able to offer advice for me in the future...

Yeah, that's one clean cat.

Oh i never saw those cables the first time round......:eek::eek:
Imagine all the detangling:eek:

Ed, man... CABLES!!! :eek:
You should have cropped that picture :D

In my defence, my equipment can't really be installed in the sense of a more normal lounge system because it acts as a test bed most of the time- it had a set of HD video switchers piled alongside it for some days prior to that picture being taken. This is why the mains is accessible (and hence visible) and the rack itself is on wheels rather than something a little more elegant.

My two channel room currently looks like a small war has been fought in it with the prospect of more gear due this evening.

This is oscar, as you can imagine shes a rather vicious animal!

SH100071.jpg

SH100077.jpg

oscar!!!.jpg

What a wonderful thread:smashin: A lot of these pics would do the photography forum proud. Many thanks everybody!

I've just clicked the "Rate Thread" button for the first time ever on GC & given it five stars.

Think that's bad, you should see my wife's Beaver! :eek:

A pet beaver?:confused: Are you being serious? Very unusual. Can you post a pic

Edit: found this link: http://animalreviews.zelica.net/reviews/beaver.htm

Pet/Bad Pet?
Fantastic. You could say beaver ownership is rather like soap, in that you don't have to have it but it will make your life better.

Madonna has a pet beaver, something else I didn't know, I guess it's more an American thing, being native over there. So it's even more surprising Bill Hicks's wife has one.

Last edited:
A pet beaver?:confused: Are you being serious? Very unusual. Can you post a pic

Edit: found this link: Animal Reviews

Madonna has a pet beaver, something else I didn't know, I guess it's more an American thing, being native over there. So it's even more surprising Bill Hicks's wife has one.

Madonna's beaver has been seen all over the place - just google it...:D

This thread has really made me laugh out loud!!! Cracking!!!

This is Jake

Jake is going to be 14 this year (don't tell him, he still thinks he's a puppy) and he is still going strong. I think its chasing the cats and birds out of the garden that keep him young...

Chester:

orly.jpg

notthisagain.jpg

DidnotLOL.jpg

I also have Jack the Golden Sandyland Labrador but I don't have any good pictures of him uploaded, only one of his arse in the shot:

chesterjack.jpg

Meet Chewy !!

IMG00021-20090818-2123.jpg

IMG00010-20090815-1142.jpg

That was his first night, he's a lot bigger now!

GetAttachment1.jpg

But just as daft... sorry about the image quality, that's Blackberrys for you :devil:

And before you pick on him, don't worry he's lost that collar!!! :eek: ;)

:smashin:

Last edited:
Sparkie, your dog looks so good. I would love a dog but im always afraid my cat would not get along :rolleyes:

My parents have a king charles, looks like Molly but whiter. Great wee dogs too.

I love pets :thumbsup:

huskies are really really timid animals and ours gets along fine with the other 2 dogs but.......

they do say they shouldnt really mix with cats, incase they think they are prey :confused:

glad people are enjoying the thread, i think it makes a nice change to have a break from the hustle and bustle and look at some pics of the things people love!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom