Pet pictures!

Har-One

Distinguished Member
@gibbsy

I am very happy for all of you. She looks great, quite clearly the op was the right decision

gibbsy

@gibbsy

I am very happy for all of you. She looks great, quite clearly the op was the right decision
Thanks for the comment. The picture I posted was taken in 2011. The wound is looking better now so I'll post a picture later today of how she looking this morning and she is very bright, already been eyeing up the squirrels in the garden.

gibbsy

Some photographs of a rather shy Mali. Enjoying herself, much stronger today. Wanting to jump on the chairs which are now full of empty Denon boxes. Knew they'd come in handy for something.
_DSC4430.JPG

_DSC4432.JPG

_DSC4435.JPG

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Animals are not wimps like some humans who feel the need to visit A&E with a paper cut. Unfortunately they also do not understand that charging about as is their want cannot happen when a wound need to heal.

Har-One

Distinguished Member
I am sure we are all wishing a speedy recovery to Mali.

Ljiebaby

The cat and dog are having a stand off over the dogs dinner! Apparently it's not good enough for her anymore so she's happily allowing the cat to dig in!
IMG_20191029_183241.jpg

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
This is from my 'waiting patiently for dad to open the door because the birds have dropped crumbs' period...

dog.jpg

rongood

Been waiting a while to get all three together but here they all are.
New addition in the middle is our 16 week old 3/4 chihuahua 1/4 jack russell cross with our older two jack russell's.
6566F7D9-3C0E-4AEB-B197-A5334D363B94_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

gibbsy

Mali is doing really well and the new heart tablets seem to be working a treat. Out for a walk this morning with the wife and she wasn't happy about being called to heel as she wanted to get on with things.
_DSC4470 copy.jpg

_DSC4468 copy.jpg

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
Been waiting a while to get all three together but here they all are.
New addition in the middle is our 16 week old 3/4 chihuahua 1/4 jack russell cross with our older two jack russell's.
Showed this to ours, they seemed disinterested

:D

20191118_211456.jpg

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
It's a dog's life...

Fred Quimby

I have come to the conclusion this is the best thread on the Forum. Seasons greetings to all who look after cats and dogs. You all deserve something special on the 25th.

DrPhil

Distinguished Member
Apparently there was a contest of some sort, Lucy took gold and Bob got silver.
20191119_201351.jpg

Sadly our "white with black bits" cat, Sal, has come undone somewhere. Haven't seen him in 3 weeks. He was famous for lying in an upside down heap.

The new "white with black bits" cat, Molly, is doing her best to emulate him.
20191117_230222.jpg

In memory of Sal...
20190216_170238.jpg