Pet pictures!

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Poor thing.

Spiderpig

The weird thing about dogs eyes are that when you put a kibble on their nose, they can’t see it. It’s only when he moves his head and it falls off that he really knows it’s there.

However, this trick isn’t just for show, it’s teaching him restraint and self control. If we happen to drop food on the floor, we don’t really want him to immediately jump on it and eat it in case it’s something that’s not good for dogs. We’re usually good with food preparation, but you never know what might happen.

Plus, it’s good for his brain to learn new things.

gibbsy

The weird thing about dogs eyes are that when you put a kibble on their nose, they can’t see it. It’s only when he moves his head and it falls off that he really knows it’s there.

However, this trick isn’t just for show, it’s teaching him restraint and self control. If we happen to drop food on the floor, we don’t really want him to immediately jump on it and eat it in case it’s something that’s not good for dogs. We’re usually good with food preparation, but you never know what might happen.

Plus, it’s good for his brain to learn new things.
My Cocker would know it's there. She'd find a crumb of bread in the Sahara. She does love her food. Took her to the vet's the other day. Oh, she looks a little overweight. It's coat, she needs a little bit of a trim. On the scales please. Hmm, 14.5kg. Perfect. Must be coat then. Yep. Been 14.5kg for years.

GarethP

After Becky went on to her forever home, we had a bit of a gap to fill...

This is Kira, our latest foster. This one will be long term. She was found at the side of the road unconscious. At the rescue centre she fitted. Limited medical info retrieved from her chip showes she is epileptic. She also had a mammary tumour which has been successfully removed but needs observing.

Obviously dumped because she was getting expensive. :(

But she has a home here for however long she has left. Long term foster with us means the charity pays all her medical bills for as long as she has left. Estimate is she is 10...

84D9C7E6-9C85-4187-A0FA-A5DC4FEEDC7E.jpeg

shodan

Distinguished Member
No judgement here. If the boy wants to wear a floral neck scarf, so be it...

Attachments

shodan

Distinguished Member
Still rocking it out!🤣😂🤣😂 Thinking about getting him some sun glasses and going the whole Audrey Hepburn... 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
The question is who put it on him?
And how did they have it to hand?

shodan

Distinguished Member
The question is who put it on him?
And how did they have it to hand?
I put it on him. Doris left it lying around and because I've only been saying for a year now that anything left where he can reach it, he considers to be his, he kept taking it. So I thought "you want it? You got it!".

Then Doris wanted it back this morning, so we traded... He's not happy with the trade....

Attachments

shodan

Distinguished Member
@shodan thats a rubbish trade. That poor dog.
Honestly, he looked so fed up, she gave it back! He was well happy! Even wore it on a walk later... 😂😂😂 He's still wearing it now! 🤣😂🤣😂

gibbsy

Still best friends, over a year later..:):):)
When our friends went on holidays we always looked after their Guinea Pig 'Billy'. Cocker loved him and would spend hours by his cage although her licking her lips was a little worrying. Sadly Billy is no longer with us......old age, not eaten.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I hope she recovers fully.

Har-One

Distinguished Member
Poor little thing. They always look so sorry for themselves in this sort of situations. I wish her a speedy recovery.

ZedMarcus

He's back with his brother (from another mother) at home, but he's definitely feeling sorry for himself. Slept most of the night and now dozing.
IMG_20191004_103923.jpg