Pet pictures!

sparkie1984

Distinguished Member
sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything but i thought it'd be nice for people to post pics of their pets!

ill start:

heres lucy:

heres max:

and heres sasha:
as a pup

and growing up....

lets see yours :)

DVD-Man

Very cool dogs, Max is a wee cutie huh, what breed please?

Liam

sparkie1984

Distinguished Member
thanks liam :)

we were sold him as a jack russel, but believe hes a patterdale as he has their traits, i.e. persistence!!

hes a bit bigger now, but not by a great deal

he manages to jump stair gates while our husky hasn't figured it out yet and shes 4-5 times his size lol!!

Thug

Distinguished Member
Here is my Springer Sam...

And here is Sam upside down...

Mac User

Mr Boy, Harry (Whippet)

RuddyRoad

To be fair, she doesn't exactly look a bag of laughs in any of the photos....:D

CraigofScotland

Sparkie, your dog looks so good. I would love a dog but im always afraid my cat would not get along :rolleyes:

My parents have a king charles, looks like Molly but whiter. Great wee dogs too.

I love pets :thumbsup:

Drd

And here is Sam upside down...
Now that made me laugh!!

We're looking for a new pup, a spinone, not easy to find but we'll find one somewhere.

eireann10

sorry if this is in the wrong section or anything but i thought it'd be nice for people to post pics of their pets!

and heres sasha:
as a pup

lets see yours :)
oh my god thats so ugly :eek:......................really cute Dog though :rotfl: :rotfl:

nice pics guys / girls, have had a strong notion of owning a Dog lately, but my 3 year old is fairly scared of most Dogs so may wait till he is a bit older.

KUBBY

Novice Member
[/IMG]

Fred (left) and Trixie (Father and Daughter) Just in off of a wet lawn waiting for dinner.The feeding area is off to the right and this is an hour before the allotted time.They will harass us (silent protest) daily like this until they get fed.

K.

kav

Distinguished Member
Here's my best mate, Rusty.

13 years old and as fit as a fiddle. Love him to bits. :thumbsup:
That is a lovely looking dog. My wife's trying to persuade me to get one at the moment and that face has pretty much sold me!

Urien Rheged

Here are some of our cats, British Blues and a British Cream shorthair:

Ed Selley

AVF Reviewer
Lilly the cat demonstrates her preferred evening postion- not great quality pic but you get the idea;

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Lilly the cat demonstrates her preferred evening postion- not great quality pic but you get the idea;
I ithought you had loads of little snakes living wild behind your TV...but they're just loads of cables. :D

akane_1984

Love the idea of this thread.

In process of searching for first house with fiance, still living at home with my pet lakeland terrier 'benji' had him for 6 years will get photos up later, when move in with partner we were wanting to get two labrador pups. I've never raised dog from pup age Benji was coming 2 when bought him from the home.

Any experienced dog owners able to offer advice for me in the future...

rickinyorkshire

Here is Miss Jingles: