Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

pesleague.com - HELP!!

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by blackmanalishi, Dec 28, 2004.

1. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

Has anyone registered on www.pesleague.com?

I found the site a few weeks ago after buying PES4 and seeing it advertised on one of the pitch-side ad boards, and when I tried to register it says you have to beat a demo in Virgin and enter the code the demo gives you on the website.

Only problem is Virgin have none of these demos left nationwide, and there's NO contact e-mail address on pesleague.com.

Can ANYONE please help, either by giving me one of those codes or telling me how to get one? I'm based in the north west and want to register for the Liverpool branch - deadline is 12th Jan! :lease:

PS Oh, and any news on whether the rather restrictive on-line functions can be improved with patches, i.e. more than just 1 vs 1 etc? Was hoping to get some proper multiplayer online action!!

2. LinkinRuss

LinkinRuss
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    yeah, u hve to get the disc from virgin megastores or someone who has got it already. once u get it, u hve to beat the computer on 5 or 6 stars in a pre programmed match. you only get the first half to do it and its hard form what ive heard. onceu do that u enter the code at the site.

i heard a patch will be realeased mid jan

3. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks - unfortunately every Virgin I've spoken to has said they don't have any left and aren't planning to get more :mad: plus none of my friends have got the demo so they can't either!

Is there any kind soul out there who's prepared to either send/sell me their copy of the demo, or better still give me their code?!

I'm fairly sure I'm good enough to enter the League so it's really frustrating not being able to get hold of this bloomin' demo!

:censored:

:lease:

4. djtaylo2

djtaylo2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you get more than one code can u send me 1 cos i'm in the same boat!! Cheers My e-mail address is djtaylo2@hotmail.com

5. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone PLEASE help?!!

:lease:

6. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    m8,

try on www.pro-evo.co.uk in the forums PC and PS2 section, more likely to get it from there as its specific to PC and PS2 players where most of us here have it on Xbox for Xbox live...

7. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Stumpy - I've got it on Xbox too. Is pesleague.com only for PS2 & PC?

8. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    As far as I am aware its PS2 ONLY, it was brought about due to the lack of "Live" play ability. There was rumour that PC was to be included, however with that being Live as far as I know its still PS2 the same as last year.

The Virgin disks were definately PS2 ONLY so there is nothing to make me think its anything but PS2.

Cheers

Stumpy

9. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks again Stumpy, it's a shame Xbox hasn't been included, but at least you've helped clear it up (unlike whoever put together pesleague.com which not only fails to mention which formats are included but has no contact details either!!) :censored:

Well in that case, any chance there's a space in the online leagues/cups arranged through avforums? I'm very keen to get some action going! :lease:

10. stumpy_uk

stumpy_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    The leagues are underway already, however there is a list of replacements should anyone drop out, best to put a request in that thread, it may be that we have so many wanting to join now Division 3 could be created, best speak to GTHOM3 on that thread as he has been organising the whole thing. Even if you guys waiting play each other and post in a thread until this season is over and we can create a new league system etc.

Cheers

Stumpy

11. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great, thanks again.

12. GO-GO-GOAL!

GO-GO-GOAL!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    U could always try PESFan.com and ask someone there. Thats what I did and someone registered me :)

13. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks - I did try that but they ignored my e-mail.

Do you know whether it's limited to PS2 only?

Actually don't suppose it matters as I can play using a PS2 controller at one of the venues without any bother... maybe I'll give them another try!

Cheers!
    :thumbsup:

14. GO-GO-GOAL!

GO-GO-GOAL!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    PS2 only I'm afraid. Maybe they will do an X-box one next year. You are not allowed to take any memory cards or your own controller. (Its in the rules). You have only 2 days left!!!