PES6 Clan - AVforums

pixels

Prominent Member
Reaction score
For anyone wanting to play against fellow AVForum members, Bogside is setting up a group named: AVforums (note the small 'f')

Simply go online in PES6 and search for this group. Bogside will then accept you into the group and put a note in this thread when he has done so.

NOTE* Darsh's former group AVForums (large 'f') is no longer being maintained so anyone in that group, please apply to join this new one, then we can keep everone together, giving more choice in who to play.

Cheers

The group is now up and running.

Group name: AVforums (notice small 'f')

Registered members so far:

Bogside
evertonbaz (Bazfoster)
Rhydem
Scamper
nickn123 (Pogster)

Pending members
(see post 9 below for how to join)

malariaboy
dmiller
Darsha (Darsh)
CasDon

I'll keep this post updated as best as possible.

Yeah ill be up for this ill also be on tonight

Nice one. I'll see if I can get on for a bit too.

I will try to get on this evening......what time is teatime???

ill try and get on later guys

just trying to join but looks like i'll have to wait for my previous application to join AVForums (capital F) to expire. takes a week or something.

Rhydem and I got the first points on the board last night so the group are up and running.

But there seems to be a problem with the application process. When a person applies I get a message to say that it has happened. But on the application list there is no-one there! So there is no way to accept them into the group that way.

The only way I could get it to work was to find the gamer and then invite them to the group.

So for anyone wanting to join: the best plan is to find a member of the group who is online (see a list of registered members in post 2) and go to their match room and ask them to invite you to join the group. They invite, you accept, and your in! A bit convoluted but it works eaasily enough.

Rhydem and I got the first points on the board last night so the group are up and running.

But there seems to be a problem with the application process. When a person applies I get a message to say that it has happened. But on the application list there is no-one there! So there is no way to accept them into the group that way.

The only way I could get it to work was to find the gamer and then invite them to the group.

So for anyone wanting to join: the best plan is to find a member of the group who is online (see a list of registered members in post 2) and go to their match room and ask them to invite you to join the group. They invite, you accept, and your in! A bit convoluted but it works eaasily enough.

Who won between you two? I'll try and get on tonight but i'll post in here first if i do get onto PES.

Bogside has got good stats....so watch out boys ;)

Anybody on tonight?

i just sent the leader a invitation so ill be up for some games tonight

Me and Bogside lost 3-2 tonight as Portugal v Spain (sorry!). It was my first 2vs2 game and found it a bit difficult at first. I feel I hindered him more than helped him, although we put together some decent stuff at times and each set up a goal for the other!

Not too bothered about winning or losing, just like playing for the craic!

I remember why I didn't play online much before...the interface is atrocious online, hopefully PES2008 online presentation will be much clearer, faster and more fun to use. I'm sure it can't be worse!

i just sent the leader a invitation so ill be up for some games tonight

Darsh you need to read post 9 for joining the group.

I got a message to say that someone had applied but it didn't say who. By the time I'd logged on here to find out who it was you were no longer ion-line so I couldn't invite you.

Anyone that's on-line from the group can invite you.

Think I applied to join last night - searched for AVforums (lower case f) but when I checked my applications it showed AVForums (uppercase F).
Tried it twice more same way again finding AVforums but always the same result.

Tried a 2v2 last night was pretty good up until the opposition scored - then the guy I was on the same side as started sending profane messages which resulted in me having to get the kids out the room before they read what he was saying, there just no need for it :mad:

Anyway on the good side just before one of the other players dropped out (prob because of my teammates bad language) I scored a cracking header!!

Anyhow, my details are
PSN : CasDon
PES : CasDon01.

Look forward to some games with you fellas once accepted

Me and Bogside lost 3-2 tonight as Portugal v Spain (sorry!). It was my first 2vs2 game and found it a bit difficult at first. I feel I hindered him more than helped him, although we put together some decent stuff at times and each set up a goal for the other!

Not too bothered about winning or losing, just like playing for the craic!

I remember why I didn't play online much before...the interface is atrocious online, hopefully PES2008 online presentation will be much clearer, faster and more fun to use. I'm sure it can't be worse!

I've not played many 2v2 either and it's a very different experience (though very enjoyable when playing it as a group).

It's hard not to try to take up the same positions and to avoid running offside etc.

But I think that just like in single player mode the trick is to keep the ball moving through fluid passing and to prevent square balls across the box from opponents.

And I agree that the interface continues to be poor - it was especially bad for me and Baz last night.

Anybody PESing tonight or wants inviting to the league?

is anyone going to be online tonight???

if there are some on tonight I will go through the traumatic experience of getting online......it seems to be painfully slower than it used to be..

Which Lobby are we using??? PS2/lobby 10 is never full...

Ade

is anyone going to be online tonight???

if there are some on tonight I will go through the traumatic experience of getting online......it seems to be painfully slower than it used to be..

Which Lobby are we using??? PS2/lobby 10 is never full...

Ade

I'll probably be on later (though I'm going drinking til around 9 so I can't guarantee any quality!)

We've not been going for any particular lobby so far.

It's great to play group games i.e. 2 of us against 2 from another group and these can happen in any lobby. Best thing to do is to find someone from the group and see what suits best - either set a room for a 1v1 or get together and take on another group.

When we play against another group we get group points which improves our ranking, allows us to have more members etc. So far we have 43 points I think. (It's about 40 for a win so we're not doing brilliantly there!)

I can get on tonight, the o/h is away all weekend so i'm freeeeeeeeee!

Post in here what time you can be on for, and i'll just log on whenever others are.

:thumbsup:

Anyone on tonight

We should all meet at a specific time... and find a deserted Lobby maybe Germany or something

Lobby 10

I don't know but we should see how that goes

Is anyone on now :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom