• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

pes4 patched

B

bangel

hey, I have a patch 4 pes4 xbox, all is working fine but only the strips arn't working. as I go into the edit mode I can see the real strips of all teams but as I go to play the game, the strips are the same as they were before.. does any1 knows if I'm doing anything wrong or maybe the patch isn't good.. I don't know..

How U Get The Patch???????????????????? Where From????????????????? How U Get It On The X Box???????????????????????

B

bangel

if you have emule try searching for "mega patch" it "darioX"'s I'll try look for a bittorrent linke for you...
but it's not what matters, what gives you real players & team names is the option file. after that your set to go. the patch only gives you a new start movie and some other useless stuff. (if only the real strips were working in the game.. it would have been perfect.) if any1 knows if theres a working patch for strips, PLEASE DO TELL!!!!!

B

bangel

thanx man!!! can't wait to get back home and try it!! (already registered!!) :)

D

Dogs_nads

right....here we go.

there is too much cofusion going on in my mind about patching xbox PES4. How on gods green earth do i do it? can i get a file.....write it onto CD then transfer that onto my xbox and play pro evo 4?

help me

cheers

Pooon

Distinguished Member
Dogs_nads said:
right....here we go.

there is too much cofusion going on in my mind about patching xbox PES4. How on gods green earth do i do it? can i get a file.....write it onto CD then transfer that onto my xbox and play pro evo 4?

help me

cheers

To patch Pro Evo 4 you need:
1. The file from PesFan
2. A MaxDrive(or similar) memory storage unit
3. An xbox with Pro Evo 4 :)

And robert's your fathers brother, Pro Evo with real team names and stadia.

B

blackmanalishi

Does anyone know whether a patch will be released to enable proper multiplayer (i.e. more than 1 vs 1) online on the Xbox version?

Also, are there any online leagues still with spaces available to join? I just missed out on joining pesleague.com (GUTTED!) and can't seem to find anywhere else with vacancies... :(

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom