pes4 demo

malariaboy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
pc demo now on filefront for download , in case anyone wants it :)

cant wait for full release

any one know how to activate control pad instead of keyboeard :(. cant find anything in settings

is it any good,i lovd proevo3

yes its very good, better than last one in my opinion . subtle changes but does seem a better game

what about the kits and names????are they still merseyside red etc?

The PC version is exactly the same as the PS2 version apart from the fact that you can view it in higher resolution and there is also an IP based online part to it. It's an awesome game been playing it since the Jap version (Winning Eleven 8) came out in August. :thumbsup:

cheers,are leeds utd in the game,could you check for me,and the kit?

Unfortunately the Mighty LUFC are not in this one :( . Shame, although a great 6-1 victory against QPR today !! :thumbsup:

that is a shame,i;m still in shock today at deano getting 4 goals!!

pes4 is an excellent game for the pc,cant say ive seen the console version but it looks georgeous running on my system,the likeness of the players is spot on,this game puts fifa well into the shade,so much so that fifa has been wiped from my harddrive forever.

malariaboy said:
any one know how to activate control pad instead of keyboeard :(. cant find anything in settings

In the program directory there's an .exe file called 'settings.exe', click on it and you can select your control pad/joystick instead of keyboard. depending on what pad you have you might need to manually define the controls/keys tho

I downloaded the PES4 200MB demo which is supposed to give you a 45 min half but it's only 5 minute.

Does anyone know if there's a setting somewhere to change the half length?

Looks like a very good game BTW.

Thanks

The max game length in the full version is just 30 mins (15 mins per half) - The demo only lets you sample a 5 minute game.

Oh dear - it turns out the 200MB download has the commentary and the 75MB doesn't.

D'oh - should have gone for the smaller download and avoided 125MB of :censored: !

watchmaker said:
Oh dear - it turns out the 200MB download has the commentary and the 75MB doesn't.

D'oh - should have gone for the smaller download and avoided 125MB of :censored: !

LOL. The commentary is BS if you ask me. :D

Rob

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom