PES 5 - unable to transmit using UDP Port 5739

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Searcher73, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Searcher73

Searcher73
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have installed PES5 and have played several games online but now when I attempt to connect to the network I receive this message:

'Unable to transmit using UDP Port 5739.'

'You may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc.'

'Assign DMZ, Port Mapping, Configure NAT Table and other router settings to the console.'

'Individual products may use unique terminology.'

Now what does all that mean? Help :lease:

What I don't understand is how I could play online no problem on Wed/Thurs and now this, and I havent changed anything ie. settings etc.

I prefered PES4 method of playing online via launchers etc this is just pish especially when your knowledge of computers is limited.

Any assistance welcome.....

ps - router? ......... I have a standard NTL 1MB Broadband modem plugged into my pc via ethernet cable

2. Searcher73

Searcher73
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ok I think it may have been my firewall had don't allow exceptions ticked as I have unticked and it allows me to put my password in but after i press connect i receive a message statin 'an error ocurred during verification'

3. Searcher73

Searcher73
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    mod can you please delete this whole thread as I connected, my pc is playing games with me, honestly its driving me mental but I am sorted now