1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PES 4 Slowdown on PS2

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Scott23, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Scott23

Scott23

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +244
    If you are ready to throw your joypad at the TV when this happens I have a cure. Change the game to 50Hz setting and the problem disappears.

Happy footballing PES 4 fans!!

p.s. Get yourself the option file from issextreme.net for the game. It has all the kits, teams, etc sorted out and the best thing is that all you have to do is put the downloaded option file onto your mem card (using either a Max-drive or a X-port). Easy as that!! The option file also has all of the proper leagues set up, including the Premiership with all of the Prem teams!!

Bring on online PES for the PS2 next....

2. Del Boy Smiffy

Del Boy Smiffy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +386
    I play on 60 htz and have no slowdown, play with normal long cam and default angle, also turn everything bar the clock off.

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    I too play on 60 htz but with wide camera and full crowds in the Occhio del mar stadium. Master league & cups suffer though as you're stuck with whatever stadium it gives you :( .

50htz looks pants though and has silly borders at the top and bottom of the screen.